A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Raben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Raben, Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Raben, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raben graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raben has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raben accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Raben practice?
Dr. David Raben practices Radiation Oncology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO and Denver, CO.
See Aurora Radiologists.