A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Racher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Racher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Racher, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Racher graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Racher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Racher MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Racher practice?
- Dr. David Racher has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Racher practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.