Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Rader
Dr. David Rader, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rader is affiliated with St Vincents Birmingham, Brookwood Baptist Medical Center and Trinity Medical Center. Dr. Rader has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Rader has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Rader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Christopher Potts
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Birmingham, AL 0 mi5
Dr. John Blalock Jr
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Birmingham, AL 0.05 mi42
Dr. Jerry Kitchens Jr
Birmingham, AL 0.05 mi21