Dr. David Rader Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rader?

September 16th, 2016

Review

May 5th, 2016

Great surgeon

Explained procedure thoroughly. Great bedside manner. Friendly, caring, approachable. Good sense of humor. Skilled surgeon. Experienced. Highly recommend. Office staff is efficient, caring, and polite.

May 3rd, 2016

Dr. Rader is an excellent surgeon. He has wonderful bedside manner. He not only did my gallbladder surgery but also did my mom's double mastectomy 10 years ago. He thoroughly explains your procedure and recovery process and answers any questions or addresses any concerns you have thoroughly. His staff is wonderful. I would definitely and I have recommended him to family and friends.

November 25th, 2015

Gallbladder Surgery

Dr Rader is pretty amazing!! He removed my gallbladder and 5 days later I'm back at work, I feel like a new person, very small incisions and not a lot of pain! I haven't had any issues since surgery and I'm healing great!

September 17th, 2014

Excellent surgeon

In 2005, I owned a surgery company. I was told I needed to have my gall bladder removed. Knowing the staff at St. Vincent's, Dr. Rader was highly recommended. Surgery went great, after surgery care was more than you can expect. He is a very kind surgeon. We formed a lasting friendship after my surgery. This month, I had a hernia pop up late one night. I called his office the next morning and was told he was leaving in 15 minutes. I asked them to let him know I was on the phone, which they did. He came to the phone and said he would wait for me to get there. My wife and I arrived in about 45 minutes. After examining me he said I needed immediate surgery. We went to the surgery suite, and I was operated on within a couple of hours. He looked up my wife after surgery to let her know that everything went well. I was home by 7:00 p.m. after having had surgery at 2:30 p.m. I have totally recovered from the surgery. I will never forget his waiting for me. I feel that he treats all his patients with the kindness with which he treated my wife and me. Because of his surgical skills, I had excellent results from both surgeries.

November 15th, 2012

EXCELLENT Doctor

November 15th, 2011

Excellent Surgeon

This man improved my quality of life! I can't thank him and my doctor enough. Quick recovery and overall good surgical experience (if there is such a thing!)

February 25th, 2011

Review of surgical experience

Fantastic experience! Went shopping the day after my gall bladder was removed, and back to work in 4 days!

May 24th, 2010

A great doctor

Dr. Rader was honest, forthright and positive!He was obviously experienced and was willingto answer questions and explain his plan ofaction! He is kind and yet he is very professional!

April 13th, 2009

EXCELLENT

I would not let any other doctor do surgery on me. He is the BEST!

March 13th, 2009

THE BEST SURGEON !!

Dr Rader helped save my life. He is caring, compassionate, and has exceptional skills as a surgeon. I would and have recommended him to everyone I know. His office staff is also top notch!!

July 28th, 2008

I think Dr. Rader is an excellent surgeon. He has operator on myself and my husband. We had excellent recovery and were very pleased with everything that Dr. Rader was involved in our health care.