A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rahn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vaginal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans