A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rahn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vaginal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dwight Rahn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Rahn practice?
- Dr. David Rahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rahn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.