A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ralph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ralph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ralph
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ralph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ralph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ralph graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ralph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dewitt Ralph MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Ralph practice?
- Dr. David Ralph has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ralph practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Pulmonologists, and Seattle Critical Care Practitioners.