Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

University District
University Of Washington Medical Ctr
1959 Ne Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195
206-598-4615
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Dr. Ralph and Staff  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2014

I, as the other reviewer was, am surprised to see a low review. Dr Ralph, and his extraordinary team, and the whole staff at UW Medicine we have dealt with for that matter have been wonderful. I came in with a long list of questions and he was happy to answer them all, complete with another doctor and the wonderful nurse Stephanie. I cannot say enough good things about them all.

|  Couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Ralph  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

I was so surprised to see a low evaluation of Dr. Ralph. I noticed that the 2009 timeframe was when he was going through medical issues of his own. Perhaps this contributed. Short wait. It's usually about 40 minutes after initial check-in, but during that time I am checked out and get the pleasure of a 6-minute stress walking test. He and Stephanie are both pleasant, they listen very well, they answer questions. I am very satisfied with his care. I believe his care and treatment is helping to keep me alive.

|  show details
Aug 21st, 2009

He needs to be more respectful and practice good bedside manners. He should not underestimate his patients because of their status in life. He did not give me accurate facts about my case and was very rude.