Dr. David Ramey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

May 18th, 2015
Unwilling to listen in follow up appointment.
I had 2 appointments with Dr. Ramey. In the first appointment he seemed to be very attentive, listening to my complaints, asking questions. It seemed to me that he was interested in helping me. He suggested I take a sleep study to test for sleep apnea and narcolepsy. More than a month later, when he finally called me back, his nurse told me over the phone that the results were negative. I had no sleep apnea or narcolepsy. She said that he wanted to go over the results with me and I figured we would continue to search for the reason why I have so many sleeping problems. I arrived at his office, and Dr. Ramey told the the very same thing his nurse had told me over the phone. I asked him what more we could do and he would not answer me. I kept pushing, told him I'd woken up the other night standing on my bed and touching the ceiling. There is obviously still a problem. He said that I could come back in 8 months if I would like to, but he refused to discuss any other problems or options with me. I felt that he had no desire to help me figure out the problem and was very angry that I even went in to see him a second time. As a specialist I pay a much higher copay to see him, and when he was completely unwilling to talk to me and work with me, I fail to see why I couldn't have just spoken to his nurse on the phone and saved myself $50.

July 8th, 2013
Dr. listened and appeared to care. Nurse with whom you have to go thru is not professional. Dr. doesn't return calls personally or give follow-up recommendations.