A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Randell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Randell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Randell, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Randell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Randell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Health System, Abilene, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Randell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Randell practice?
- Dr. David Randell has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Randell practices Family Medicine near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Primary Care Doctors.