Dr. David Rankin, MD
Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery
Video profile

by Nancy M. on Apr 1st, 2016

Thank you Dr. Rankin for your wonderful expertise. I am very pleased with my results as it is great to be able to fit nicely into my clothes. I am back in portion with my small framed body. Also, your staff is very professional and kind. I healed very quickly and was driving the next day and had not need for any pain pills. I will continue to refer you to my friends and family.

5 star show details 5 star
by Carol ZAGAMI on Mar 17th, 2016

From the very first day, I felt so comfortable. His staff is sure to call you by name. Dr. Rankin explained every thing that was to be done in each case. Skillful, and very patient with me. The fact that he is close to my home, was even better for me. I would recommend Dr. Rankin and staff and rate them tops.

Tummy tuck show details Tummy tuck
by Guiselle on Jan 28th, 2016

I interviewed many plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck in South Florida before choosing Dr. Rankin. From initial consultation he took the time to answers question and explain the procedure. At that moment I decided to go with Dr Rankin. After that Beatrice was great in accommodating me within days for surgery. Few days prior to surgery the nurse called and explained the process. Then I received a call the day before the surgery from the anesthesiologist explaining the process. I was so impressed the day of the surgery from the beginning to the end the nurse, surgeon, and anesthesiologist where great. That is not all Dr. Rankin personally called me later that day after my surgery to see how I was doing. Plus during my recovery I texted him with a concern that I had and he replied within minutes. With this experience I highly recommend Dr Rankin

Jan 27th, 2016

I was very nervous and this staff was there any time I had a question or concern.

by Jane S. on Oct 13th, 2015

I had dealt with the asymmetrical issues of my eyes most of my life. In photos I would always appear with my right eye sloping downward. As I got older, the eye lid as well began to droop making it appear worse. Due to the fact that I have very poor vision in my right eye, I was very afraid of doing any kind of surgery. However as time went on, it really began to bother me. I interviewed several plastic surgeons in Palm Beach County, FL inquiring about this procedure. I only felt comfortable with one,, Dr. David Rankin. His calming demeanor and extreme professionalism sealed the deal for me. His credentials also are most impressive as Chief of Plastic Surgery at St. Mary's Medical Center, I knew that if he could deal with trauma victims and all kinds of serious facial issues he could do my eyes with ease. I was correct.!! I am very happy with the results of my surgery and it has been three years. Dr. Rankin is a kind person with a great bedside manner. He answered all of my questions prior to surgery and was great in the follow up appointments. The price of the surgery which was not covered by my insurance was also less than the other surgeons that I consulted with. In all, I would highly recommend Dr. David Rankin for any type of plastic surgery procedure. His staff is also fantastic and always make you feel welcome and comfortable without feeling self conscious. A Five Star Experience *****

Amazing experience show details Amazing experience
by Kerry Young on Aug 3rd, 2015

Amazing office, bedside manner, staff, etc... He took plenty of time to explain all options and procedures.

Excellent service!!! show details Excellent service!!!
by Nurse12013 on Mar 31st, 2015

My whole experience was wonderful! Dr rankin and his staff exceeded my expectarions. They always made me feel welcomed. Dr. Rankin is truly a caring doctor he genuinely cares for his patients.

Love Dr. Rankin show details Love Dr. Rankin
by Kristen on Feb 19th, 2015

I have been to Dr. Rankin 3 times for some in office injectables. He is very friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. He does not try and sell you anything. I recommend him to my friends!

by S Lobo on Jan 23rd, 2015

I could not be happier with Dr. Rankin. I met with another very well respected surgeon in the area, but the staff at Aqua Plastic surgery including Dr. Rankin were what drove my decision to go with them. During the initial consultation he was attentive, comforting and informative. He spent time showing me before and after photos of other patients. (The results were impressive.) I didn't feel pressured - he gave me his honest professional opinion and did not push extra procedures even when I inquired about them. His staff is very friendly and caring. He goes above and beyond with patients - even providing his personal cell number should you need him at any time after your surgery. The nurses called me several times following the surgery to see how I was doing. I caught a bad stomach bug 4 days after surgery and was feeling pretty horrible - my husband called Dr. Rankin at 2 am to ask questions about what I could take and if I was in danger of pulling any stitches, and got an immediate answer even at that hour. Dr Rankin met my husband first thing the following morning in his office to give me fast dissolving medication for the nausea which provided immediate relief. Everything turned out better than I could have anticipated. I was surprised how little pain I had, as I had read through so many stories online from women who had tummy tucks and their recovery sounded awful. All I ever felt was a lot of soreness & discomfort - like I had done tons of sit-ups, but never really pain like I had from previous surgeries. I have to attribute that to Dr. Rankin's skill and precision as a surgeon. I was back to work in 10 days and that was due to waiting for the drains to be removed, rather than not feeling up to going in. Although Dr. Rankin told me to give it 4 to 6 months to see the final results, I think everything looks amazing!

by Jane on Jan 15th, 2015

Dr. David Rankin is the best plastic surgeon in Palm Beach County. He genuinely cares about his patients and is not looking at the dollar signs. He guides you through any procedure or treatment with true concern for your welfare. A real gem in this community. Had eye surgery two years ago and love the results!!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Cheryl Lizars on Jan 14th, 2015

The office is very clean and the staff is nice. Dr. Rankin is honest and has a great bedside manner.

Amazing results show details Amazing results
by Sherri Bresnick on Jan 14th, 2015

Dr. Rankin and his staff are knowledgeable kind and they're there to answer any questions or any concerns you may have Dr Rankin sit down with you he tells you what realistically to expect from what ever type of procedure you would like to get and if he things that it won't be the right choice for you he's straight out forward he'd let you know and that to me is incredible

Unbelievable! show details Unbelievable!
by Lindac on Jan 14th, 2015

Due to my medical problems I am not able to have an invasive procedure. Dr. Rankin was very aware of my situation. He explained the Juvederm Treatment giving the pluses and limitations of injectables and also explained the strong possibility of bruising. I had limited bruising and was shocked at the improvement in my marionette lines. I am more than pleased and Of Course I will be returning when I need it!

by Linda Lewen on Jan 14th, 2015

Very curteous, quick and easy - always got to see the doctor for my procedure.

31 year old with lift/implant show details 31 year old with lift/implant
Nov 24th, 2014

From the beginning, Dr. Rankin did a wonderful job. During my consultation he made me feel at ease, answering every question thoroughly. He made sure that I was comfortable with the procedure. He really cares for his patients. His bedside manner is by far, the best. His work is fantastic. I am very happy that I chose Dr. Rankin.

by Kim C on Feb 6th, 2014

The entire staff is wonderful, caring & helpful. Office is run very efficiently. Dr Rankin has a GREAT bedside manner. I felt comfortable & relaxed the second I met him. Did a mommy makeover. Dr Rankin exceeded all my expectations ! I highly recommend him :)

Feb 3rd, 2014

Mommy makeover was amazing. Dr. Rankin and his staff were very professional and the process was very easy. The outcome is great. The recovery time was just as Dr. Rankin explained. The staff is very courteous and the facilities very nice. I strongly recommend the procedure and Dr. Rankin and his staff.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Jupiter Mom on Dec 28th, 2013

I had fantastic botox results. Dr. Rankin's injections did not hurt like the botox I had at a medspa. He also did not leave a bruise. He was willing to go conservative and did not push other procedures on me. The office staff was also very courteous and helpful.

Tummy tuck show details Tummy tuck
by Julie on Dec 10th, 2013

Dr. Rankin and his staff are amazing. The whole experience from start to finish was wonderful. The results are better than I could have hoped. Dr. Rankin is always available for any questions or concerns. He takes all the time you need to make sure you are comfortable. I would not even consider any other doctor. He is a truly unique and skilled surgeon. THANK YOU DR RANKIN!

Plastic Surgery show details Plastic Surgery
by Areli Arteaga on Nov 12th, 2013

I had the best experience at this office. My surgery included, Full Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Breast Lift with a change of implants (that another surgeon had done previously) and a Hernia Repair due to my baby. All I can say that all these procedures were invasive and I did not take one pain medication, I was walking the same day. Dr. Rankin has amazing hands. It has been one month and 5 days since my surgery and my body looks great already, most important my scars look like a thin line already. The staff is very friendly, supportive, and courteous. I am very happy with my results and I would highly recommend Dr. Rankin.

A highly recommend show details A highly recommend
Nov 11th, 2013

After under going a breast augmentation revision I am very pleased with Dr Rankin and his staff. Everyone was very friendly and professional. I had several consults with various doctors that were recommended and I am so glad I chose Dr. Rankin.

Dr. Rankin among the very best! show details Dr. Rankin among the very best!
by Jay on Nov 5th, 2013

The doctor is a kin gentleman, he doesn't push unneeded services. In fact he recommended less and to see. This is a first among people in his field. The office is quite nice, and his staff handle clients with care. I cannot recommend dr. Rankin or aqua enough

AMAZING DR show details AMAZING DR
by Kim E on Nov 5th, 2013

Dr. Rankin is amazing, Makes you feel comfortable from the first time you step in his office for an apt.

Wonderful Experience! show details Wonderful Experience!
by Mellisa Heart on Oct 30th, 2013

After the birth of my third child, I felt my body was in dire need of a "tune up". I researched many surgeons and felt very comfortable with Dr. Rankin and his staff. From day one, the whole process seemed easy, and it was. There was a little discomfort but nothing like what I expected. Love you Dr Rankin!

Plastic Surgery show details Plastic Surgery
by Gina Gianformaggio on Aug 22nd, 2013

Aqua Plastic Surgery David Rankin, MD The best plastic surgeon that I have experienced.

Would highly recommend Dr. Rankin show details Would highly recommend Dr. Rankin
Jun 18th, 2013

I met several doctor's prior to selecting Dr. Rankin. His office staff is sweet and knowledgable. He sticks with his appointment times. I was taken in early for my appointment. Overall, I was very happy with my pre-op, my surgery, as well as the post operative experience. As far as my procedure, Dr. Rankin gave me exactly what I asked for. When I left my first appointment, I knew he understood what I wanted. I have nothing negative to say about Dr. Rankin and his staff!

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Rankin and his staff! show details I couldn't be happier with Dr. Rankin and his staff!
by Jane R.J. on May 9th, 2013

I went to 12 doctors for consultations and my husband and I agreed that Dr. Rankin was the best choice. We were right! I had liposuction on my upper and lower back, both sides of my breasts, love handles, sacrum, stomach and inner thighs. Also a Brazilian Butt lift. Dr Rankin made sure that we were on the same page with what I wanted and expected. I've never known a doctor to be so accessible. It hasn't even been 3 wks since the procedure and I'm absolutely thrilled with the results so far! On 5/15/13 I'll be getting a breast lift/reduction with a small implant and an abdominal plasty correction. I am completely confident that I will be equally thrilled with the results! There's nothing I could say that would express how happy I am with Dr. Rankin. I will definitely be going to him for all my future procedures!

Feb 5th, 2013

My over all experience with Dr. Rankin and everyone in his office was great. Everyone was very helpful and answered all my questions. Dr. Rankin is very accurate, quick and polite.

Just Didn't Click show details Just Didn't Click
Nov 12th, 2012

Just didn't click with him.

The Best show details The Best
Sep 12th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Rankin's for over 3 years now. I have had multiple sugeries and get all of my injections and laser treatments at his office. I am always treated kindly and have had amazing results with Dr. Rankin. He is not a pusher of uneeded sugeries and will tell you no if it is unecessary.I would trust him with my life. GREAT Doctor!

chock it up to bad chemistry show details chock it up to bad chemistry
Jul 26th, 2012

I also didn't feel comforted hearing him say no guarantees for positive outcome on my hand.He said either injections or surgery was the only treatment for me. Luckily I didn't listen and have completely healed without either.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
May 24th, 2012

Dr. Rankin is an outstanding doctor. Excellent bedside manner, listens to the patient, great office staff. I am very pleased with the work I had done and would recommend Dr. Rankin to all my friends.

May 21st, 2012

The staff is genuinely compassionate

Mar 20th, 2012

Staff is wonderful and caring , Dr.Rankin is exceptional .. He takes his time with to be sure you get the best care. He is the best . I would recommend him to anyone . I had tummy tuck and breast augmentation. The results are amazing .

He gave me my confidence back show details He gave me my confidence back
Feb 13th, 2012

After researching several Plastic Surgeons in my area, I chose to go with Dr. Rankin for my Full Tummy Tuck and Muscle repair. Dr. Rankin and his staff were by far the most friendly professional's I've ever had to work with. I have had many many surgeries in my life and this was the first elective surgery for me. I received more kindness and pre-post operative care from this procedure then I have in all the medically necessary procedures/surgeries I've had put together. Dr. Rankin's work was beyond my expectations, I couldn't be happier with my results. He gave me back the confidence I had lost many years ago.

Jan 12th, 2012

My over all experience with Dr. Rankin and his staff was amazing!!! Any questions I had they answered. He does all of my injectables. and as always my results are incredible.

Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr. Rankin is a great doctor. He was able to tell and show me exactly what I wanted and what would look great with my body type. He does not over do it. He is extremely nice, easy to talk to about questions or concerns, and very helpful. It is obvious that he cares for his patients.

Nov 2nd, 2011

Dr. Rankin performed my lower face/neck lift one month ago and I could not be more pleased. I consulted with three other surgeons before meeting with Dr. Rankin and knew after our consult that he was the surgeon for me. From my initial consultation to my post surgical follow ups I have been impressed at how thorough and professional everyone at Dr. Rankins office has been. I would highly recommend him and will use him for future procedures.

Tummy Tuck show details Tummy Tuck
by Niki on Nov 1st, 2011

I am completely amazed and ecstatic after having Dr. David Rankin perform my tummy tuck. He was extremely professional and took his time. My stomach looks amazing. Him and his staff are extremely caring and followed up with me through out my recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Rankin. He is amazing and a true artist.

You've found your Doctor! Dr Rankin! show details You've found your Doctor! Dr Rankin!
Aug 20th, 2011

Dr. Rankin is so kind and really cares about his patients and there happiness! I was and still am taken well care of by Dr. Rankin and his staff. I had breast augmentation and am very happy with my outcome! Don't hesitate, go to him. If you want a Dr. who is kind, cares about your concerns and will do a great job, go to Dr. Rankin. Don't look any further your in good hands.

by Ilene on Aug 12th, 2011

Dr. Rankin and his staff were very warm and caring as well as being very professional. The office runs smoothly and Dr. Rankin offeres many services. My results were far better than I expected and I feel ten years younger.Dr. Rankin is a very skillful surgeon and looks out for his patients best interests.

I trust Dr Rankin show details I trust Dr Rankin
Aug 9th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr David Rankin and that does not happen frequently with me.My liposuction results exceeded my expectations as was the follow up.

Thank you! show details Thank you!
Aug 8th, 2011

I than Dr Rankin for helping me in my fight against aging!! From the looks of things, we are winning.

Kind and Caring show details Kind and Caring
Jun 8th, 2011

Dr. Rankin was very kind and caring. He answered all my questions, never rushed me and was very patient. When I was wheeled into the operating room, he was next to me talking to me and that was very reassuring and comforting. My surgery results were excellent thus I highly recommend him!

Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Rankin is by far the best plastic surgeon I have seen. He listened to what I wanted, spent a good amount of time with me answering questions I had, and made my experience at Aqua Plastic surgery nothing less then excellent.

Jun 2nd, 2011

One of the best doctors I have ever seen