Dr. David Rankin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Rankin?

BEWARE

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Horrible doctor, zero bedside manner> Your only a number in this office. Thanks to Dr. Stankin I'm now a candidate for the TV show Botched...

Wonderful Experiemce

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Dr Rankin and his team are wonderful. After extensive research on doctors from Miami-Jupiter, I'm so thankful that I ended up in their care. Dr Rankin is compassionate, takes his time with you and genuinely cares about his patients. The office team is great and I was always promptly seen at my appointment time. I had explant surgery (removal of implants) along with a breast lift that turned out even better than my expectations. My follow up care was excellent as well with Dr Rankin and his team checking on me regularly during my recovery. I will confidently be referring my friends and family to Aqua in the future.

Amazing MD!

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Dr. Rankin and staff are truly wonderful. I would definitely refer anyone to his office.

Couldn't be happier

Posted on September 7th, 2016

So glad I chose Dr Rankin for my procedure. He was kind and listened to my concerns, I felt a connection with him so I went ahead with my tummy tuck. I not only look fabulous but feel great too! What a change. Can't thank his staff enough, too. Always there when I had questions or issues. Highly recommend this practice.

BEWARE

Posted on September 6th, 2016

He is the absolute worst surgeon I have ever dealt with !

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Thank you Dr. Rankin for your wonderful expertise. I am very pleased with my results as it is great to be able to fit nicely into my clothes. I am back in portion with my small framed body. Also, your staff is very professional and kind. I healed very quickly and was driving the next day and had not need for any pain pills. I will continue to refer you to my friends and family.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

From the very first day, I felt so comfortable. His staff is sure to call you by name. Dr. Rankin explained every thing that was to be done in each case. Skillful, and very patient with me. The fact that he is close to my home, was even better for me. I would recommend Dr. Rankin and staff and rate them tops.

Tummy tuck

Posted on January 29th, 2016

I interviewed many plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck in South Florida before choosing Dr. Rankin. From initial consultation he took the time to answers question and explain the procedure. At that moment I decided to go with Dr Rankin. After that Beatrice was great in accommodating me within days for surgery. Few days prior to surgery the nurse called and explained the process. Then I received a call the day before the surgery from the anesthesiologist explaining the process. I was so impressed the day of the surgery from the beginning to the end the nurse, surgeon, and anesthesiologist where great. That is not all Dr. Rankin personally called me later that day after my surgery to see how I was doing. Plus during my recovery I texted him with a concern that I had and he replied within minutes. With this experience I highly recommend Dr Rankin

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I was very nervous and this staff was there any time I had a question or concern.

Posted on October 13th, 2015

I had dealt with the asymmetrical issues of my eyes most of my life. In photos I would always appear with my right eye sloping downward. As I got older, the eye lid as well began to droop making it appear worse. Due to the fact that I have very poor vision in my right eye, I was very afraid of doing any kind of surgery. However as time went on, it really began to bother me. I interviewed several plastic surgeons in Palm Beach County, FL inquiring about this procedure. I only felt comfortable with one,, Dr. David Rankin. His calming demeanor and extreme professionalism sealed the deal for me. His credentials also are most impressive as Chief of Plastic Surgery at St. Mary's Medical Center, I knew that if he could deal with trauma victims and all kinds of serious facial issues he could do my eyes with ease. I was correct.!! I am very happy with the results of my surgery and it has been three years. Dr. Rankin is a kind person with a great bedside manner. He answered all of my questions prior to surgery and was great in the follow up appointments. The price of the surgery which was not covered by my insurance was also less than the other surgeons that I consulted with. In all, I would highly recommend Dr. David Rankin for any type of plastic surgery procedure. His staff is also fantastic and always make you feel welcome and comfortable without feeling self conscious. A Five Star Experience *****

Amazing experience

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Amazing office, bedside manner, staff, etc... He took plenty of time to explain all options and procedures.

Excellent service!!!

Posted on March 31st, 2015

My whole experience was wonderful! Dr rankin and his staff exceeded my expectarions. They always made me feel welcomed. Dr. Rankin is truly a caring doctor he genuinely cares for his patients.