> > Patient Reviews
Aqua Plastic Surgery
2322 E Oakland Park Blvd
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33306
(954) 368-9012
Locations and availability (2)

by Kim C on Feb 6th, 2014

The entire staff is wonderful, caring & helpful. Office is run very efficiently. Dr Rankin has a GREAT bedside manner. I felt comfortable & relaxed the second I met him. Did a mommy makeover. Dr Rankin exceeded all my expectations ! I highly recommend him :)

Feb 3rd, 2014

Mommy makeover was amazing. Dr. Rankin and his staff were very professional and the process was very easy. The outcome is great. The recovery time was just as Dr. Rankin explained. The staff is very courteous and the facilities very nice. I strongly recommend the procedure and Dr. Rankin and his staff.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Jupiter Mom on Dec 28th, 2013

I had fantastic botox results. Dr. Rankin's injections did not hurt like the botox I had at a medspa. He also did not leave a bruise. He was willing to go conservative and did not push other procedures on me. The office staff was also very courteous and helpful.

|  Tummy tuck  |  show details
by Julie on Dec 10th, 2013

Dr. Rankin and his staff are amazing. The whole experience from start to finish was wonderful. The results are better than I could have hoped. Dr. Rankin is always available for any questions or concerns. He takes all the time you need to make sure you are comfortable. I would not even consider any other doctor. He is a truly unique and skilled surgeon. THANK YOU DR RANKIN!

|  Plastic Surgery  |  show details
by Areli Arteaga on Nov 12th, 2013

I had the best experience at this office. My surgery included, Full Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Breast Lift with a change of implants (that another surgeon had done previously) and a Hernia Repair due to my baby. All I can say that all these procedures were invasive and I did not take one pain medication, I was walking the same day. Dr. Rankin has amazing hands. It has been one month and 5 days since my surgery and my body looks great already, most important my scars look like a thin line already. The staff is very friendly, supportive, and courteous. I am very happy with my results and I would highly recommend Dr. Rankin.

|  A highly recommend  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2013

After under going a breast augmentation revision I am very pleased with Dr Rankin and his staff. Everyone was very friendly and professional. I had several consults with various doctors that were recommended and I am so glad I chose Dr. Rankin.

|  Dr. Rankin among the very best!  |  show details
by Jay on Nov 5th, 2013

The doctor is a kin gentleman, he doesn't push unneeded services. In fact he recommended less and to see. This is a first among people in his field. The office is quite nice, and his staff handle clients with care. I cannot recommend dr. Rankin or aqua enough

|  Highly recommend!!!  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2013

I was always heavy even as a child but once I had my second daughter I decided it was time for a change. I lost 120 lbs but still couldn't stand the way my body looked. Dr Rankin changed all of that! In the beginning of June I went to see him for a tummy tuck and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out! Thank you to Dr. Rankin and his wonderful staff!!!

|  AMAZING DR  |  show details
by Kim E on Nov 5th, 2013

Dr. Rankin is amazing, Makes you feel comfortable from the first time you step in his office for an apt.

|  Wonderful Experience!  |  show details
by Mellisa Heart on Oct 30th, 2013

After the birth of my third child, I felt my body was in dire need of a "tune up". I researched many surgeons and felt very comfortable with Dr. Rankin and his staff. From day one, the whole process seemed easy, and it was. There was a little discomfort but nothing like what I expected. Love you Dr Rankin!

|  Plastic Surgery  |  show details
by Gina Gianformaggio on Aug 22nd, 2013

Aqua Plastic Surgery David Rankin, MD The best plastic surgeon that I have experienced.

|  'best doctor'  |  show details
by victoria halyard on Jun 27th, 2013

Dr.Rankin is the best doctor I have come across.Not only is he a plastic surgeon but he is also a trauma surgeon.He has a great personality and is very good at what he does.I had a tummy tuck on june 13 and I saw him 3 times within the week andIwas begging him if I could go back to work.Thats how GREAT he is!!! I love him and whole staff!

|  Would highly recommend Dr. Rankin  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2013

I met several doctor's prior to selecting Dr. Rankin. His office staff is sweet and knowledgable. He sticks with his appointment times. I was taken in early for my appointment. Overall, I was very happy with my pre-op, my surgery, as well as the post operative experience. As far as my procedure, Dr. Rankin gave me exactly what I asked for. When I left my first appointment, I knew he understood what I wanted. I have nothing negative to say about Dr. Rankin and his staff!

|  I couldn't be happier with Dr. Rankin and his staff!  |  show details
by Jane R.J. on May 9th, 2013

I went to 12 doctors for consultations and my husband and I agreed that Dr. Rankin was the best choice. We were right! I had liposuction on my upper and lower back, both sides of my breasts, love handles, sacrum, stomach and inner thighs. Also a Brazilian Butt lift. Dr Rankin made sure that we were on the same page with what I wanted and expected. I've never known a doctor to be so accessible. It hasn't even been 3 wks since the procedure and I'm absolutely thrilled with the results so far! On 5/15/13 I'll be getting a breast lift/reduction with a small implant and an abdominal plasty correction. I am completely confident that I will be equally thrilled with the results! There's nothing I could say that would express how happy I am with Dr. Rankin. I will definitely be going to him for all my future procedures!

Feb 5th, 2013

My over all experience with Dr. Rankin and everyone in his office was great. Everyone was very helpful and answered all my questions. Dr. Rankin is very accurate, quick and polite.

|  Just Didn't Click  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

Just didn't click with him.

|  The Best  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Rankin's for over 3 years now. I have had multiple sugeries and get all of my injections and laser treatments at his office. I am always treated kindly and have had amazing results with Dr. Rankin. He is not a pusher of uneeded sugeries and will tell you no if it is unecessary.I would trust him with my life. GREAT Doctor!

|  chock it up to bad chemistry  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

I also didn't feel comforted hearing him say no guarantees for positive outcome on my hand.He said either injections or surgery was the only treatment for me. Luckily I didn't listen and have completely healed without either.

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

Dr. Rankin is an outstanding doctor. Excellent bedside manner, listens to the patient, great office staff. I am very pleased with the work I had done and would recommend Dr. Rankin to all my friends.

May 21st, 2012

The staff is genuinely compassionate

Mar 20th, 2012

Staff is wonderful and caring , Dr.Rankin is exceptional .. He takes his time with to be sure you get the best care. He is the best . I would recommend him to anyone . I had tummy tuck and breast augmentation. The results are amazing .

|  He gave me my confidence back  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

After researching several Plastic Surgeons in my area, I chose to go with Dr. Rankin for my Full Tummy Tuck and Muscle repair. Dr. Rankin and his staff were by far the most friendly professional's I've ever had to work with. I have had many many surgeries in my life and this was the first elective surgery for me. I received more kindness and pre-post operative care from this procedure then I have in all the medically necessary procedures/surgeries I've had put together. Dr. Rankin's work was beyond my expectations, I couldn't be happier with my results. He gave me back the confidence I had lost many years ago.

Jan 12th, 2012

My over all experience with Dr. Rankin and his staff was amazing!!! Any questions I had they answered. He does all of my injectables. and as always my results are incredible.

|  My experience was GREAT!  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

I had a breast reduction in January 2011 performed by Dr. Rankin. The entire process from consultation to follw up appointments was fantastic. Dr. Rankin makes the atmosphere comfortable and professional. I am so pleased with the results of my surgery. I have even scheduled two more procedures with Dr. Rankin.

Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr. Rankin is a great doctor. He was able to tell and show me exactly what I wanted and what would look great with my body type. He does not over do it. He is extremely nice, easy to talk to about questions or concerns, and very helpful. It is obvious that he cares for his patients.

Nov 2nd, 2011

Dr. Rankin performed my lower face/neck lift one month ago and I could not be more pleased. I consulted with three other surgeons before meeting with Dr. Rankin and knew after our consult that he was the surgeon for me. From my initial consultation to my post surgical follow ups I have been impressed at how thorough and professional everyone at Dr. Rankins office has been. I would highly recommend him and will use him for future procedures.

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
by Niki on Nov 1st, 2011

I am completely amazed and ecstatic after having Dr. David Rankin perform my tummy tuck. He was extremely professional and took his time. My stomach looks amazing. Him and his staff are extremely caring and followed up with me through out my recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Rankin. He is amazing and a true artist.

|  You've found your Doctor! Dr Rankin!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2011

Dr. Rankin is so kind and really cares about his patients and there happiness! I was and still am taken well care of by Dr. Rankin and his staff. I had breast augmentation and am very happy with my outcome! Don't hesitate, go to him. If you want a Dr. who is kind, cares about your concerns and will do a great job, go to Dr. Rankin. Don't look any further your in good hands.

by Ilene on Aug 12th, 2011

Dr. Rankin and his staff were very warm and caring as well as being very professional. The office runs smoothly and Dr. Rankin offeres many services. My results were far better than I expected and I feel ten years younger.Dr. Rankin is a very skillful surgeon and looks out for his patients best interests.

|  I trust Dr Rankin  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr David Rankin and that does not happen frequently with me.My liposuction results exceeded my expectations as was the follow up.

|  Thank you!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

I than Dr Rankin for helping me in my fight against aging!! From the looks of things, we are winning.

|  Kind and Caring  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

Dr. Rankin was very kind and caring. He answered all my questions, never rushed me and was very patient. When I was wheeled into the operating room, he was next to me talking to me and that was very reassuring and comforting. My surgery results were excellent thus I highly recommend him!

Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Rankin is by far the best plastic surgeon I have seen. He listened to what I wanted, spent a good amount of time with me answering questions I had, and made my experience at Aqua Plastic surgery nothing less then excellent.

Jun 2nd, 2011

One of the best doctors I have ever seen