A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ransohoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ransohoff
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ransohoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ransohoff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ransohoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Franklin Ransohoff MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Ransohoff practice?
- Dr. David Ransohoff has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ransohoff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Gastroenterologists.