A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ransohoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ransohoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn Disease
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ransohoff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ransohoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ransohoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans