Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Rapkin
Dr. David Rapkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Bethel Park, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Rapkin is affiliated with Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System, Ohio Valley General Hospital and Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh. He speaks English.
Dr. David Rapkin has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. David Rapkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Karen Bruder
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi29
Dr. Farah Chuong
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi5
Dr. Charles Lockwood
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi36