A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rapkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rapkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Dr. Rapkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Rapkin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rapkin practice?
- Dr. David Rapkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Rapkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.