A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rapoport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rapoport is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rapoport
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rapoport Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rapoport, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapoport graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rapoport has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Rapoport MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Rapoport practice?
- Dr. David Rapoport has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rapoport practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.