A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rapoport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rapoport is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rapoport, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapoport graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rapoport has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rapoport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan