A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rapoport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rapoport is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rapoport, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapoport graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rapoport has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Rapoport MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Rapoport practice?
- Dr. David Rapoport has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rapoport practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.