Dr. David Rashduni MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

September 30th, 2013
Excellent Cardiologist
About a year ago I had an unfortunate cardiac event that required a couple of stents to be inserted into one of my arteries. Not sure why I called 911 but that call and the fact that Scottsdale North is a "chest pain center" contributed to my arterial blockage being corrected very quickly with minimal residual damage. I then met Dr. Rashduni who has been my cardiologist for the last year. I like him for a number of reasons. First, he is very direct and good at explaining the healing process, differences in the heart muscle and other muscles, the reasons to take various medications and what we are trying to accomplish. (Not having another heart attack!!!) Rashduni is very serious about his practice and me as his patient but has a dry sense of humor that I appreciate as my visits are not all clinical. Dr Rahduni spends appropriate time looking at my test results and explaining them to me. He has also called my office to discuss something he has noticed in data from a blood test. This was not anything critical, he just wanted to discuss with me. I am very pleased with the care I am receiving and although I certainly cannot recommend that anyone change a healthy lifestyle to one where meeting a cardiologist has a higher probability, I would strongly recommend David Rashduni to anyone who has cardiovascular issues.

August 11th, 2013
great-- fantastic doctor-- really knows what he is doing--can figure out what treatment you need, even if other drs. can't. would recommend him to anyone with heart problems.

June 2nd, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Ending up in ER and then ICU with some issues I was introduced to Dr Rashduni who became my cardiologist. He is extremely competent, compassionate, caring and a nice person. He explains things very well, is available for any questions, and he spends as much time as is required. He goes the extra mile. When I was in ICU he called my son, who lives in Japan, to let him know that I would be ok and to see if he could answer any questions. I recommend him most highly.

August 4th, 2012
Dr Rashduni is an excellent Doctor and I am so ever glad to have him as a doctor. By his knowledge and perseverance he found my health problem and took action to correct the situation with the help of Dr Haddak. They both have given me additional time on this earth. Many thanks to them both.

May 12th, 2012
He took the time to ease my fears about my heart condition. I felt he really cared.

August 6th, 2009
He's my cardiologist and I think he is great. I don't see any of what the other review wrote.

January 28th, 2009
Miserable physician... get help elsewhere.
Pompous, strutting, ego maniac. Treats other health care professionals like dirt.