A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Raskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Raskas, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Raskas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskas graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raskas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Raskas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Raskas practice?
- Dr. David Raskas has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Raskas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.