A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rathbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rathbone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rathbone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathbone graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rathbone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clearwater Health Services
- Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rathbone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Rathbone practice?
Dr. David Rathbone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crookston, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Forks, ND.
See Crookston Orthopedic Surgeons.