A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rathbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rathbone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rathbone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathbone graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rathbone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Hospital
- Clearwater Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael John Rathbone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Rathbone practice?
- Dr. David Rathbone has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Rathbone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crookston, MN.
Additional practice locations include: East Grand Forks, MN and Bagley, MN.
See Crookston Surgeons.