A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rathbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rathbone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rathbone
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rathbone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rathbone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathbone graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rathbone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Hospital
- Clearwater Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael John Rathbone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Rathbone practice?
- Dr. David Rathbone has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Rathbone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crookston, MN.
Additional practice locations include: East Grand Forks, MN and Bagley, MN.
See Crookston Surgeons.