Dr. David Rathbone MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Grand Forks, ND

4.7

April 3rd, 2015
Very thorough and explained everything so I could understand the medical terms.

August 5th, 2013
I've been Dr. Rathbone's patient five different times, and have been completely satisfied with all aspects of his treatment. Should I need any further treatment or joint replacements, David Rathbone is the one I will ask to be my doctor. I love his professional approach---and it takes little to find he also has a great sense of humor and also exhibits a genuine compassion for his patients.

February 6th, 2011
Dr. Rathbone did my total knee replacement. I have total confidence in his ability and that is the reason i insisted that he be my orthopedic doctor. When talking to people and they ask what I think about him I tell them I wouldn't want any other doctor to do the surgery. He is very serious which makes him seem a little standoffish but i feel that when it comes down to having the total knee replacement I want someone who takes pride in his ability and don't care if he is not chatty.It may be hard to see Dr. Rathbone because he is very busy but his ability is well known and the area residents should be glad they have a person of his calibur practicing here.

May 15th, 2009
Dr. David Rathbone is an excellent surgeon and a caring doctor. He is not very communicative, but knows what is good for you and is confident of what he is doing. If you are looking for a good surgeon with professional approach, he is your man.