Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 28th, 2015

Nice guy. His nurse practitioner is really good, too. Doesn't talk down to me. Very down-to-earth.

May 19th, 2015

This dr will back stab you!

Mar 16th, 2015

Saw Pam the P A and will from now on.She does a good job in a hectic envirenment. She listen to your lungs and checks ears and throat and gave me something for pain after moving a utility trailer this past weekend. Saw her before last year and she's gonna be a great dr!

great doctor, staff great show details great doctor, staff great
Aug 4th, 2014

The only problem is, the phones are always busy. Staff is courteous. Wait time in office is usually 20-30 minutes. Dr. Rawdon spends a great amount of time with you.

He is very thorough and compassionate my husband and I love dr raw don and entire staff show details He is very thorough and compassionate my husband and I love dr raw don and entire staff
Jun 7th, 2012

Outstanding doctor very caring and thorough really cares about his patients Vic and Karen Morris

Worth the Wait show details Worth the Wait
Nov 16th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Rawdon's for 7 years. Although he is always behind schedule it is definitely worth the wait. He will spend as much time as necessary with you answering any questions or concerns. I have a very rare medical condition and it took a while to figure out exactly what was wrong. Even when I didn't have insurance, he never hesitated in running any test, he and different specialists suggested. Not once did he blow me off and suggest it was all in my head. He was determined to find the answer and would not give up until he did. He literally saved my life. The only problem is that his office staff is horrible. Unfortunately, he has no say so regarding this. I told him if I didn't like him so much I would change doctors solely because of the office staff. However, the long wait time and the poor quality of his office staff are worth putting up with because of how great a doctor he is.

good actor show details good actor
May 28th, 2011

He acts like he cares but is more interested in his latest hair style. His front desk is rude. Good luck getting answers to medications questions. Bring a book for the long wait time and few minutes he spends with you. He spends more time talking in the halls than with patients.

Why was I treated badly and not to the best care show details Why was I treated badly and not to the best care
May 9th, 2011

I went in after I had an accident with numbness in fingers. Dr. Rawdon first sent me to Physical Therapy, Second He did an MRI, and Third he did a Nerve test. That all took about 5-6 months worth of waiting to get done. Physical Therapy did not help, and the MRI I was told by Dr. Rawdon's office that everything was ok and that the numbness would go away which I did not and still has not gone away. Then I got the nerve test after about 5-6 months after the accident and there was nerve damage. My mom and I went to an appointment and mom who is an RN asked Dr. Rawdon to read what the MRI report said and when he did it said I had four disc that is messed up. Asked if the reason why I was told that everything was ok because I did not have Insurance. Dr. Rawdon said that was a good possibility. Why was all these tests not done in a good time table knowing that there is numbness in fingers which is a result from possible nerve damage?

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Citysearch User on Nov 6th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

The staff here is so friendly. Dr. Rawdon is a wonderful doctor who has a tremendous bedside manor and makes you feel at ease. He will ta...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com