A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rawson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Rawson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Rawson DO is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Rawson practice?
- Dr. David Rawson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rawson practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Radiologists.