Dr. David Reath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Reath?

I got my sexy back!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Dr Reath took my roly flabby belly and made it flat! Then he took my saggy breasts and made them so perky that I can even go braless!! Any questions I had were promptly and patiently answered. The staff was available, kind and reassuring. I had wanted my mommy makeover for several years. Dr. Reath made my dream come true! I can now wear so many more things and not have to hide my belly roll.

Mommy makeover

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Dr reath gave me a tummy tuck with breast lift and implants. I am extremely pleased with my results and the care I was given by him. The staff were all genuinely kind, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr reath has great bedside manner and helped me feel comfortable thru the whole process. I will always use him if or when I need plastic surgery again. He has changed my life.

These guys are the real deal!

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Wow, I cannot say enough about this office. Everyone was caring and really wanted to get to know me and what my needs were. This is the only place I will go from here on out! Thank you Dr. Reath and staff on being so amazing.

Waste of my money

Posted on May 25th, 2017

It's been just st a year ago that I had the so called face lift done. While sitting in the salon chair yesterday for a hair cut, I looked at my so called facelift, and was so disgusted. The worst spent money and pain ever. Dr Reaths does his own version of a facelift, which is Ver little Nothing he did stayed I wasn't expecting to look 30 again, but I expected a lot more than what I got. Which was nothing He may have a good bedside manner, or perhaps he does a good job with other procedures, but if your thinking of a facelift, GO TO SOMEONE ELSE. Don't waste your time or money, or the pain

Dr. Reath has changed my life and I will forever be greatful!

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Dr. Reath and team are absolutely amazing! I was so nervous but everyone made me feel comfortable and at ease with the way they listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and showed they truly cared about my thoughts and feelings. They have changed my life and I will forever be grateful. My surgery and recovery went great and could not have asked for a better experience. Dr. Reath showed true compassion and I would recommend him 100%.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I was honestly very nervous about this whole situation. Dr. Reath and his staff made me feel so comfortable. I actually had to go in for 3 different consultations because things in my personal life happened to prevent me from going through with my surgery the first 2 times. you would have though they would have been annoyed and thought I wouldn't actually go through with it. But each and every time that I went in they answered the questions that I had, gave me their advice, and were more than helpful.. After my surgery I probably called or emailed 5-6 times with questions because I didn't want to undo anything that I had already done, and they seem to genuinely care about their patients! I had the privilege to work with Mandy and Cassina and both ladies were outstanding!

Horrible

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Botched facial fillers! Dr Reath made me feel as if he could care less!

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Seamless procedure and recovery. I would do it all over again and would recommend this staff to anyone!

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Dr. Reath did a beautiful job with my surgery. I highly recommend him.

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Great board certified plastic surgeon with an amazing bed side manner!

Great plastic surgeon

Posted on May 16th, 2015

Great doctor and staff! I would definitely recommend Dr Reath if your considering plastic surgery!

#1 in my book.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Absolutely best plastic surgeons office in Knoxville!!!