A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Redfern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Redfern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Redfern, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Redfern graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Redfern has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Redfern MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Redfern practice?
- Dr. David Redfern has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Redfern practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bolivar, MO and Mountain View, MO.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.