A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Redwine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Redwine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Redwine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Redwine graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Redwine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Byron Redwine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Redwine practice?
- Dr. David Redwine has 1 office location.
Dr. David Redwine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bend, OR.
See Bend Obstetricians & Gynecologists.