Dr. David Redwine Is this you?

• Good

Best OBGYN

Absolute Best OBGYN!!

July 6th, 2015

Words Can Not Explain My Gratefulness

I literally owe my life happiness to Dr. David Redwine. Twenty-Five years have passed since he performed surgery for Endometriosis. From Canada I researched Dr. Redwine and decided to choose him as my doctor since he has specialized skills that I could not find with any other doctor in the world. After the 4 hour operation I returned home and my pain had dissipated. I married and had children without pain. I continue to be pain free and without psychological trauma that is involved with the condition/disease. My life would have definitely not been as happy and productive if I had not seen Dr. Redwine. A sincere heartfelt thank you, and thank your for your dedication, and lastly thank you for giving my life back to me !

November 17th, 2013

After at least a decade with endometriosis, having seen many doctors and undergoing multiple (useless) surgeries, I flew to Oregon to see Dr. Redwine. He, literally, gave me my life back. I underwent a tough 5 1/2 hour surgery. I stayed in the hospital in Oregon for several days. I saw Dr. Redwine several times post surgery in the hospital and one last time in his office before I flew home. Eight years later, I consider myself totally cured. I give him full stars in every category except follow ups. After I left Oregon I never heard from him or any member of his staff. I suppose he is used to this as patients fly from all over the world to see him. If you have endometriosis I cannot recommend this doctor highly enough. I'm just so grateful that someone has specialized in this debilitating disease. So many ob/gyns think they know what they're going with endo, but they simply don't have the training. They create bigger problems with unsuccessful operations, creating adhesions which only add to the pain.

November 9th, 2013

He nicked a blood vessel, I hemorrhaged, he left me in the hospital for eighteen hours before he took me back to surgery, I ended up with multiple hematomas , infection, and chronic pain. And at the post-op visit he had the nerve to say I would need more surgery but that he wouldn't do it! I've suffere from chronic pain ever since, lost my career, and we've had to survive the financial problems ever since.

April 11th, 2011

cancer

Dr. Redwinefound my cancer and rushed in rigth into the hospital and took care of it himself...i was only 21 years old and should of died, he saved my life .... i am now 40 years old....i thank the lord for Dr.Redwine. and my life he gave back to me ! !

October 3rd, 2010

Great Endo doctor

After years of struggling with intense pain and no help from numerous doctors, I found Dr.Redwine. He surgically removed the endometriosis in my body and gave me back my life. He really is an expert in this field which many gynecologists cannot claim. His philosophy of treatment is based on new research not something that is from the 60's. I had an easy recovery in an outstanding hospital - St. Charles. Every patient has a private room with bathroom, caring nurses and even good food! I have recommended Dr. Redwine to many other sufferers of endo as he really is the expert that can make a difference in your life.

October 13th, 2009

Excellent at What he does, then over

He is excellent in diagnosing and surgery.Definitely the expert in the field of endo to see. It's just that when you're done and have any other problem they don't go far in getting help for you, I was told they couldn't do anymore and that was that.No recommendations of anyone else to help or anythinhg, I was then left on my own.

February 12th, 2017