A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Reiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Reiley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiley graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Reiley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Garrett Reiley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Reiley practice?
- Dr. David Reiley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Reiley practices Emergency Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Emergency Physicians.