A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Reingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Reingold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Reingold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Facial Paralysis
- Geriatric Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hiatal Hernia
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reingold graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reingold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Reingold MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Reingold practice?
- Dr. David Reingold has 1 office location.
Dr. David Reingold practices Internal Medicine near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Internists.