Dr. David Reinhard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Reinhard?

Have you seen Dr. David Reinhard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2015

Dr. Reinhard was my Chronic Pain Doctor. He was Fabulous! He returned to his passion of brain injury rehab & stopped seeing chronic pain patients. I had the great pleasure of his wonderful, compassionate care for 10 years (off & on). It was a great loss to me when he made the decision to stop pain management. He is the Best doctor I have had in my entire life. I have found it Impossible to replace his level of care for the past year, and I miss him dearly. I highly recommend this truly caring doctor.

June 13th, 2014

I would recommend Dr Reinhard to any patient who is suffering from chronic pain. He listens carefully to you and discusses treatment options. He impressed my husband, and me, from the very first visit. I was in so much pain and suffering from depression and had given up hope of ever having even a day of remission from it. Dr. Reinhard worked with me to find the right treatment for my pain. I was taking 3-5 extra strength Vicodin daily when I started seeing him and I wasn't getting any relief. I hated the negative side-effects from all the narcotics and muscle relaxants and no longer have the need for them. I feel better than I have in decades. I have more energy and less pain. Dr Reinhard was very patient with me as we tried to find the right treatment plan and I struggled to be compliant and stick with a course of medication. I am very sensitive to most drugs and he listened to my concerns and respected my opinion. He steered me away from invasive treatments and it has been years since I have had any epidurals or facet injections. I think that Dr. Reinhard is the best doctor I have ever seen and highly recommend him.

December 27th, 2013

Dropping patients on pain management.

I saw Dr Reinheard for 13 years. He has me on medicines I cannot stop taking. He has changed his patient list with a general letter. I cannot stop these meds for fear of withdrawal seizure or death. How can a doctor do this to a patient? I am surprised and hurt because of his decision. Now the office won't give me an appointment because of Tammy a person who works at the front desk and made fun of me in front of my son. This is no way to treat a patient in good standing. I don't know what I will do now.

July 5th, 2013

Great Doctor!

Great doctor! Very caring and spends time with you to discuss your case. If you are looking for an experienced doctor who takes his time with your care than this is him! Can't say enough good things about him!

August 25th, 2011

compassionate, caring, and understanding

dr reinhard is a wonderful dr. i have not had this kind of care before with any doctor. he takes the time to listen, calm fears, weigh all options, and incorporate the patient's needs/wants. you may have to wait a little longer, but the wait is well worth the care you receive! i wish all doctors were as caring as dr reinhard. highly recommended to anyone!!!!!

July 11th, 2011

Most caring doctor I have ever seen.

Dr. Reinhard is a wonderful doctor. He is caring, has a wonderful bedside manner and is very thoughtful regarding his patient's condition and treatment.

April 7th, 2011

Great Physician

Highly recommend him, especially if you have a catastrophic injury!

March 9th, 2016