A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Reinhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Reinhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinhardt graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Reinhardt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Reinhardt DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Reinhardt practice?
- Dr. David Reinhardt has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Reinhardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Morrisville, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.