A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Reinhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Reinhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinhardt
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reinhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinhardt graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Reinhardt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Reinhardt DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Reinhardt practice?
- Dr. David Reinhardt has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Reinhardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Morrisville, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Surgeons.