Surgeons
727 Welsh Rd
Ste 103
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
215-947-7550
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  pleased  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2013

Dr. Reinhardt was very helpful and thorough and kind. I hope I don't need surgery ever again, but I would go to Dr. Reinhardt if I did.

|  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Extremely caring and conscientious. Had knee surgery by him and he called me that night to see how I was.I've been seeing him for at least 5-7 years and I've never felt rushed during an appointment.

|  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

I highly recommend this Dr. He has treated me aggressively, which is exactly what I needed. He does not give "false hope". His bedside manner is excellent. I have not seen an ego issue.

|  very caring  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

very competant at diagnosis and treatment

|  sister to patient  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

My sister, who is cognitively impaired, required knee replacement and followup care at a rehab facility. Dr. Reinhardt, rightfully so, was concerned about my sister's ability to endure the rehab and asked many necessary questions. In all contacts, he treated my sister in a dignified and very friendly manner and her surgery was a great success. When there were complications in getting her into a quality rehab facility, he was very helpful in this process and she was placed in a superb facility. As for the excessive waiting time and his ego, I say who cares. I would much rather have a high quality surgeon with an overly healthy ego than someone incompetent whose bedside manner is terrific. No one likes to wait but you have to wait for quality.

|  Seemed to genuinely care  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

Takes his time explaining. Always fits me in when I am in pain.

|  out of date methods  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

most butchers make cleaner cuts-when you go to a one star school what can you expect---you should check out your doctor before you let someone like this cut you---lack of training and lack of caring can make a deadly combination

|  What an EGO!!  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

If you are looking for a surgeon who will answer all of your questions and address your concerns, and who understands your right to a second opinion and desire to get additional information, this is not the one! This person's ego is so inflated, that he was insulted when we expressed a desire to get a second opinion and retaliated in a most unprofessional manner.