A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Reiter, DMD, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reiter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Reiter DMD and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Reiter practice?
- Dr. David Reiter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Reiter practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.