A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Relman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Relman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cat-Scratch Disease
- Emerging Communicable Diseases
- Infectious Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Virus Diseases
- Whipple Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Relman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Relman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arnold Relman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Relman practice?
- Dr. David Relman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Relman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Infectious Disease Doctors.