A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Relman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Relman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cat-Scratch Disease
- Emerging Communicable Diseases
- Infectious Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Virus Diseases
- Whipple Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Relman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Relman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Relman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Relman practice?
Dr. David Relman practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Emergency Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Infectious Disease Doctors, and Palo Alto Emergency Physicians.