A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Remigio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Remigio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Remigio
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Remigio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Remigio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Remigio graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Remigio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jose Remigio MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Remigio practice?
- Dr. David Remigio has 1 office location.
Dr. David Remigio practices Ophthalmology near Bluffton, SC.
See Bluffton Ophthalmologists.