A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Remigio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Remigio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Remigio
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Remigio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Remigio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Remigio graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Remigio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jose Remigio MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Remigio practice?
- Dr. David Remigio has 1 office location.
Dr. David Remigio practices Ophthalmology near Bluffton, SC.
See Bluffton Ophthalmologists.