A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Remy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Remy
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Remy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Remy graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Remy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Remy MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David P. Remy practice?
- Dr. David Remy has 1 office location.
Dr. David Remy practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clinton, MD.
See Clinton Internists, Clinton Critical Care Practitioners, and Clinton Pulmonologists.