A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ren is Excellent. Dr. Ren has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ren, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retina Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ren graduated from ChangweiWeifang Med Coll, Weifang, Shandong, China. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ren has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Ren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Ren practice?
Dr. David Ren practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Ren, Dr. Dave Ren, Dr. Davis Ren