A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ren, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ren graduated from ChangweiWeifang Med Coll, Weifang, Shandong, China. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ren has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hongwei Ren MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Ren practice?
- Dr. David Ren has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ren practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.