Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Horrible staff and wait time  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2014

Texarkana staff is extremely rude, wait is usually 2 hrs after original appt time. Dr is fine but they book 3-4 appt's at the same time. Be prepared to wait hours and get smart comments by his nurses. Wouldn't recommend based upon his staff.

|  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. Ren was not very nice at the time of my appointment. He has very poor bedside manners.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

Dr. Ren is very knowledgable and has a greatpersonality.

|  Gifted Retina Specialist.  |  show details
by D. SMITH on Jun 23rd, 2010

I saw another doctor in town for macular edema, after laser and eye injections, my vision is still the same. one of my friend is a patient of Dr. David Ren, he is very happy about his doctor, I visited Dr. Ren and the diagnosis is macular degeneration. Dr.Ren did eye injections, after two injections, my vision improved. I am very happy about the result.

|  Good Doctor!  |  show details
by Mr. Smith on Sep 23rd, 2009

Dr. Ren is very professional, he cares about my eye sight. His office will do their very best to see me if I have an eye problem. That make me feel that my eye disease is very important to them. His nurses are very nice too.

|  Dr. Ren saved what was left!  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jul 8th, 2009 on doctor.com

Dr. Ren was very understanding and sympathetic when he had to deliver the news that I had Macular Degeneration. Once the damage is done, the lost sig ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
 |  Hightly Professional  |  show details
by Michael Crane on Feb 9th, 2009

I saw Dr Ren at his Olive ST. location for IRITIS and cataracts, Dr Ren was very professional and courtyous unlike DR. Lyons in the office next to his. Dr. Ren helped save my eye site.