A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Renaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Renaud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Renaud, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renaud graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Renaud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- California Medical Center
- Saint John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dale Renaud MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Renaud practice?
- Dr. David Renaud has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Renaud practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.