A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Resnick, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Resnick, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Angioneurotic Edema
- Food Allergy Hypersensitivity
- Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hives Eczema Asthma Sinus Disorders Pediatric Allergy Pediatric Asthma Allergic Rhinitis Food Allergies Allergic Contact Dermatitis Systemic Anaphylaxis Insect Allergy
- Hives Eczema Asthma Sinus Disorders Pediatric Allergy Pediatric Asthma Allergic Rhinitis Insect Allergy
- Hives Urticaria
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Pediatric Allergy
- Pediatric Allergy; Pediatric Allergy and Immunology; Anaphylaxis; Drug Allergy; Sinus Disease; Hives; Eczema; Asthma; Disorder of Nasal Sinus; Pediatric Asthma; Allergic Rhinitis; Food Allergy; Allergic Contact Dermatitis; Insect Allergy
- Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Resnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Resnick practice?
Dr. David Resnick practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Hartsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Hartsdale Allergists.