A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Resnick, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Resnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Resnick, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Resnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Resnick MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David Resnick practice?
- Dr. David Resnick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Resnick practices Allergy & Immunology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Allergists.