A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Resnick, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Resnick, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Resnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Resnick MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David Resnick practice?
- Dr. David Resnick has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Resnick practices Allergy & Immunology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Fishkill Allergists.