A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Reynolds, BS, DO, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reynolds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mid-Valley Hospital
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dewitt Reynolds BS, DO, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. David Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. David Reynolds practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Honesdale, PA.
See Honesdale Internists and Honesdale Gastroenterologists.