A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhee
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rhee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Rhee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Youngil Rhee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Rhee practice?
- Dr. David Rhee has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rhee practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.