A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhee
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rhee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Rhee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Youngil Rhee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Rhee practice?
- Dr. David Rhee has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rhee practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.