A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rho, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rho graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rho has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Rho practice?
Dr. David Rho practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.