A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rho, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rho graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rho has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Rho MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Rho practice?
- Dr. David Rho has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rho practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.