A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhodes
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Rhodes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. David Rhodes has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rhodes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hoisington, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Great Bend, KS.
See Hoisington Surgeons.