Dr. David Rhude Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Rhude?

No help here

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Do not waste your time with this egocentric doctor. I was told that I do not have a arthritis, even though it is obvious I do & a very genetic problem in my family. Don't waste your time, money or hope for any help here. How can he knowingly not help a patient with their problem?

Posted on April 19th, 2015

Very concerned doctor. Makes sure I have my eyes checked at least once a year to catch any problems that could arise as a side effect of one of my medications. Does full blood work up twice a year to ensure the disease is not progressing and the medications are not harming my internal organs.

Posted on September 7th, 2014

Do Not go to this doctor. He will not let you talk as he talks about himself the whole time. He disregards any of your problems and just keeps saying how weird my symptoms were. He did nothing for me. He's a waste of an hour visit

office visit to Dr. Rhude

Posted on August 6th, 2014

Do not go to this MD if you have fibromyalgia. He doesn't believe in it and he refused to offer any treatment for it. I came up with a number of differential diagnoses for my symptoms which he managed to debunk them all. He was not helpful. Also he will not work with you if you need paperwork filled out for leave of absence for medical reasons. He might be good at treatment for arthritis and joint pain but if you have any unusual or auto immune symptoms I would recommend seeing another doctor.

patient, accounting technician, writer/artist/poet

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Dr. David Rhude is tops. He cold see potential in me that I could not see in myself. He stuck by me to battle my inflamation and pain and uncovered a person in me I nevered dreamed I could ever become. Thank you, Dr. David Rhude

Posted on April 18th, 2012

self-centered, egotistical, uncaring, rude, bad, bad, bad....do not go to this doctor...

Terrible Experience

Posted on April 1st, 2011

I don't recommend this doctor. He spends the whole visit talking about his personal agenda and meanwhile doesn't diagnose or treat your problem. This visit was a waste of my time and money.

Posted on October 4th, 2017