Dr. David Rhude MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 10th, 2015
No help here
Do not waste your time with this egocentric doctor. I was told that I do not have a arthritis, even though it is obvious I do & a very genetic problem in my family. Don't waste your time, money or hope for any help here. How can he knowingly not help a patient with their problem?

April 18th, 2015
Very concerned doctor. Makes sure I have my eyes checked at least once a year to catch any problems that could arise as a side effect of one of my medications. Does full blood work up twice a year to ensure the disease is not progressing and the medications are not harming my internal organs.

September 7th, 2014
Do Not go to this doctor. He will not let you talk as he talks about himself the whole time. He disregards any of your problems and just keeps saying how weird my symptoms were. He did nothing for me. He's a waste of an hour visit

August 6th, 2014
office visit to Dr. Rhude
Do not go to this MD if you have fibromyalgia. He doesn't believe in it and he refused to offer any treatment for it. I came up with a number of differential diagnoses for my symptoms which he managed to debunk them all. He was not helpful. Also he will not work with you if you need paperwork filled out for leave of absence for medical reasons. He might be good at treatment for arthritis and joint pain but if you have any unusual or auto immune symptoms I would recommend seeing another doctor.

February 19th, 2013
patient, accounting technician, writer/artist/poet
Dr. David Rhude is tops. He cold see potential in me that I could not see in myself. He stuck by me to battle my inflamation and pain and uncovered a person in me I nevered dreamed I could ever become. Thank you, Dr. David Rhude

April 18th, 2012
self-centered, egotistical, uncaring, rude, bad, bad, bad....do not go to this doctor...

April 1st, 2011
Terrible Experience
I don't recommend this doctor. He spends the whole visit talking about his personal agenda and meanwhile doesn't diagnose or treat your problem. This visit was a waste of my time and money.