Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Richards
Dr. David Richards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensburg, PA, with other offices in Latrobe, PA and Latrobe, PA (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Richards is affiliated with Excela Health Latrobe Hospital, Latrobe Area Hospital Excela Health and Latrobe Area Hospital. Dr. Richards has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Richards has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Richards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.
Dr. Jerome Granato
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Greensburg, PA 0 mi34
Dr. Douglas Schulman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Greensburg, PA 0 mi36
Dr. James Lynch
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Greensburg, PA 0 mi14