A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Richter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Richter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Richter practice?
Dr. David Richter practices Rheumatology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Rheumatologists.