A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Richter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Richter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Richter MD is a male Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Richter practice?
- Dr. David Richter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Richter practices Rheumatology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Rheumatologists.