A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Riddick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riddick
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Riddick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Riddick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddick graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Riddick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Riddick MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David Riddick practice?
- Dr. David Riddick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Riddick practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Internists, Henrico Hematologists, and Henrico Oncologists.