A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Riddick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Riddick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddick graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Riddick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Haydon Riddick MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Riddick practice?
- Dr. David Riddick has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Riddick practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Internists, Henrico Hematologists, and Henrico Oncologists.