A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Riehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Riehn is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riehn graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Riehn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- POH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Riehn DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Riehn practice?
- Dr. David Riehn has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Riehn practices Anesthesiology near Crystal River, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Inverness, FL.
See Crystal River Anesthesiologists.