A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Riepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Riepe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riepe graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Riepe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Riepe MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Riepe practice?
- Dr. David Riepe has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Riepe practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Tyler Radiologists.