A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Riepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Riepe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Riepe graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Riepe has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riepe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Riepe practice?
Dr. David Riepe practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Tyler Radiologists.