A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rigberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rigberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rigberg, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Limb Salvage
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigberg graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rigberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Rigberg MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rigberg practice?
- Dr. David Rigberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Rigberg practices Vascular Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.