Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Riggio
Dr. David Riggio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Riggio is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Riggio has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Riggio has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Riggio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Michael Zawaneh
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi12
Dr. Renzo Cataldo
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi30
Dr. Thomas Mattioni
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi35