Dr. David Riggs DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Eglin Afb, FL

4.8

September 12th, 2012
Top Eglin doctor
I was lucky enough to encounter Dr. Riggs when my PCM was unavailable. Dr. Riggs is the example of what a doctor should be-a good listener, thorough, compassionate and informed. If only it was this norm and not the exception at Eglin! I eagerly await his retirement into the civilian community!

May 22nd, 2012
BEST DOCTOR EVER
Dr Riggs is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever been too.He always remembers my family and I and even conversations we ha months ago. He is good at treatment and making you feel like you are being take care of. He is one of those doctors that does his best to listen to what your issue is and fix it. but he also takes your opinions as well. he is a great person and even better doctor.

November 27th, 2010
Excellent
DR. Riggs is the best military doctor I have evr seen. I have seen a lot over the past thirty years.He has been wonderful getting all the needed tests for my husband. As a result of his referals my husbands cancer was caught twice and as a result he is fine today. He is also been wonderful with me. He is the only one that has kept up with my HBP and put me on the right meds.I hope he remains our doctor for a very long time.

November 2nd, 2010
Eglin AFB
We love Dr, Riggs From the Johnsons

September 23rd, 2010
Best 'military' doc I've seen
Dr. Riggs is probably one of the best 'military' docs I've seen and I have seen dozens over the past 15 years. He is patient, friendly, professional, knowledgeable and truly listens! I am currently seeing him for a more serious health condition and he has not hesitated to order all necessary tests to get to the bottom of my problem. My life is essentially in his hands and he is not messing around!