Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 3rd, 2016

My entire family and I love this doctor! We can't say enough good things about him. Lock Haven is very lucky to have such a fine surgeon.

Apr 25th, 2016

One of the finest doctors I've ever known!

Mar 17th, 2016

GREAT Doctor!

Feb 17th, 2016

Love this doctor! Lock Haven is very lucky!

Jan 14th, 2016

One of the best doctors ever!

Sep 25th, 2015

Very caring and talented surgeon. We are very lucky to have him here at Lock Haven hospital.

Jun 12th, 2015

We are fortunate to have such an exceptional sugeon here in our Lock Haven Community.

Mar 4th, 2015

Dr. Rilling is by far the best and most compassionate doctor I've ever had.

Dec 16th, 2014

Here is a surgeon who is caring, intelligent, understanding and compassionate. My family and I can't say enough good things about this excellent surgeon!

Elected to Who's Who in Medicine show details Elected to Who's Who in Medicine
Apr 8th, 2011

We just found out that Dr. David Rilling will be featured in Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare. Congratulations to one of Bucks County's finest surgeons.

Mar 28th, 2011

Once again Dr. Rilling has recieved the PATIENTS' CHOICE AWARD for 2011. He is so highly regarded by his patients that they feel the need to talk to others about the positive influence of his work. My family has been blessed to have this man as our physician/surgeon and friend.

Jul 12th, 2010

I do not have enough good things to say about Dr. Rilling. It is not often that you have an ongoing medical relationship with a surgen. I do - I have had crazy issues and he always treats me with respect. He is kind and caring. The cosmetic results from my numerous breast surgeries have been wonderful. He answers my questions but if he doesn't know the answer- he tells me that too. He doesn't just make something up. He listens. Thanks

Recognized as One of America's Top Surgeons show details Recognized as One of America's Top Surgeons
Mar 10th, 2010

Dr. David C. Rilling has been recognized by the Consumers' Research Council of America as 'One of America's Top Surgeons' and has been listed in the "Guide to America's Top Surgeons". Being chosen for this listing is an honor, and his impressive achievements have placed him among the nation's most excellent surgeons. Congratulations, Dr. Rilling!

PATIENTS' CHOICE AWARD '08 show details PATIENTS' CHOICE AWARD '08
Aug 7th, 2009

Dr. David Rilling was notified that he has received the PATIENTS' CHOICE AWARD '08 having been chosen as a patient favorite with high compliments in areas such as bedside manner, the amount of time spent with patients and the courtesy of his staff. Congratulations!

A SUPERB SURGEON! show details A SUPERB SURGEON!
Apr 13th, 2009

A SUPERB SURGEON! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE. HE SAVED MY LIFE. THANK YOU, DR. RILLING!!

Mar 5th, 2009

A brilliant and caring surgeon. Thank you Dr. Rilling for saving my life.

Jan 27th, 2009

Dr. Rilling has saved the lives of many of my friends and family including myself and not enough can be said of his compassion, excellent surgical skills and fine judgement. Thank you, thank you to a very special surgeon and a fine gentleman.

Jan 25th, 2009

he is a surgeon's surgeon - caring and exceptionally talentedI have nothing but high praise for him and his staffextremely knowledgeable and skilledhe has saved innumerable lives and has many grateful patients